Watch The Video By Clicking Here

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

10 Whats

Give me a number between 1 and 10.
No.
Come on.
No I'm busy.
OK give me a number between 12 and 17.
No! Wait… What?
What what?
A number between what and what?
What what?
Knock it off. A number between 12 and 17?
Okay, 16. 
What?
What what?
I swear to God I'm never going to talk to you again if you don't knock that crap off!
Okay
Good
Mmmm hmmmm. 
God, now what?
What what?
Seriously?
No, never, when am I ever serious? Give me a number between one and 10.
Why? And don't say "why why" or "what why" or "why what".
Why would I say that?
Seriously I'm going to ignore you if you don't knock it off.
OK.
OK OK?
You're not as good at this as I am.
Shut up.
OK, fine.
Fine.
Give me a number between 1 and 10.
I said shut up!
So what? Give me a number –.
10! 10! The number is 10!
No, it's not.
What?
It's not 10. Try again.
OK, I'm ignoring you now.
I'll keep asking.
I'm putting on my headphones.
It won't work.
I'm turning up the volume. 
You can still hear me.
No I can't.
Then why did you answer?
Shut up! Leave me alone!
Okay...I love you… Did you hear me? I love you… OK, now you can't hear me. But you can't say I never tell you that, now can you? And I won't be lying when I say I've told you that already. So, HA! In your face!!
I hate you.
Wait… What!?


No comments:

Post a Comment