Watch The Video By Clicking Here

Monday, June 12, 2017

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Some people never change.  And some change constantly. Me, I change in these small bursts irregularly spaced through out my life. Not all change is good, nor is it bad.  And I've had chunks of both. Some people don't want you to change, even if it is better for you to do so. And maybe those people don't want to be "your people" anymore. They may not like the newer you, and sometimes the newer you may not like them anymore. Sometimes the parting is mutual, but usually it is not. So, I have changed a lot through my life, both for the better and for the worse. I have lost some good people and shed some bad. Ultimately I am the sum of my experiences, but "non sum qualis eram", loosely translated "I am not who I once was". And that, my dear, is simply reality. And I choose to see it. 







Turn and face the strange

No comments:

Post a Comment